Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Arrival!

Checking in to a weird place

Hi everyone! This is my mummy. I am the reason she looked so bloated! BUT in 14 hours' time, after we checked in to this weird place called HUKM, she will perform one of the greatest miracle that ever happened in her life!



Quick! Quick! To the labour room! I want to come out liao!


FINALLY...
Oh, Hello there!!! Are you my Daddy??

Noah: I took this photo of Gianna right after she was born. She smiled at me the first time she saw me.



All wrapped up and cozy

Flo: We stayed in HUKM for one night, 23/11/2007. I couldn't sleep at all because other babies were crying. I was afraid that Gianna would be woken up crying. I was so exhausted as the night before I didn't really sleep too!!! Ha! But it was all worth it, seeing my little angel... We really thank God for her safe delivery.



Halo! I'm your Huey Huey Jie...

Noah: This was taken on 24/11/2007 morning. We brought some food for Flo and checked both mom and baby out in the afternoon.

The first night home with baby all on our own were both very uncertain and scary!! (Our confinement lady only arrived the next day!) We've never handled a baby before, let alone a newborn! Even milk also we don't know how to make. Thank God for Siew Pheng and Lawrence who were so kind to drop by that day to make sure we were doing ok. They taught us the most valuable lessons in taking care of newborns.

Auntie Kim and Auntie Ai Hong were so kind in cooking confinement dishes for Flo the first 2 days before our confinement lady arrive. Thank you both so much!



Kim Jie, our confinement lady

Flo: After Kim Jie arrived at our home, she put EVERYTHING into order. Before that, everything was in a mess and everywhere! She was a really big help to us!! We finally could rest and were at ease after Kim Jie arrived.



Safe and sound. I'm in dreamland!! Hee!!





No comments: